Sunday, November 25

How to cook a turkey

How To Cook A Turkey?Advice from Kindergarten and 1st graders from Fentress County, TN

I'm going to take its feathers and wings off and take its bones out. I will cook it in my mom's microwave for twenty minutes. Then put it in plates for everyone and eat it Isaac C.

I'm going to put pepper and salt on it and crackers. I will cook it with the stove for five minutes, then eat it.Wesley B

I would cut the skin off and wash the turkey off. I would wrap it up and cook it in the stove for eight hours. Then put it in my car and take it to Thanksgiving. Isaiah S.

Go hunting for a turkey. I put sticks on the side of the fire I built and roast it. I put it in a bag to take home for everyone to eat. trey

To cook a turkey, I will get the turkey from the store and then go home and wash it I will stick the little needle thing in it to clear the inside. I will pick the feathers off the turkey and put it on the stove at 55 degrees. then I will take it off the stove and take it to grandma's house for Thanksgiving. Sara C.

I will buy the turkey from the store. Then I will cook it with the stove being really hot. I will take it out of the stove and eat it with a fork and ketchup. Hunter F

I will get a turkey from the store. I will buy it with money and take it home and play with it. Austin M

I would go to the store to get some turkey. Then I would go get some juice. Tehn I would go get some milk. We would go get some potato chips. I would put the turkey in the oven for five minutes then I would get some pork chops. We got carrots and peas, potatoes and green beans. I would invite Kylie to my Thanksgiving and Ashleigh. I would invite Kirston and Paige. My grandma and grandpa would come. I would invite Ms. Neta and Mrs. Tammy to my Thanksgiving. My moma and my daddy would be there. Hailley G

No comments: